Michael has always had a penchant for helping people in need. After earning his undergraduate degree, he founded a substance abuse treatment center that has continued to flourish for more than a decade. Today, it serves people from all over the country who need high-quality and affordable substance abuse treatment.
After running the treatment center for 12 years, Michael attended law school. During this time, he gained extensive experience in criminal law while working for the Boulder County District Attorney’s Office. After successfully passing the Colorado Bar on the first attempt, Michael accepted a position as a Deputy District Attorney in Arapahoe County. While at the District Attorney’s office, he prosecuted hundreds of criminal matters, from DUIs to domestic violence cases.
After leaving his position as a Deputy District Attorney, Michael decided to open The Ferrell Law Firm, PLLC. Today, he dedicates his practice to providing high-quality legal services and representation to clients charged with a criminal offense or who suffered injuries due to another party’s negligence.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law J.D.
- University of Colorado at Boulder B.A.
- Managing Attorney at The Ferrell Law Firm, PLLC
- Deputy District Attorney Arapahoe County District Attorney’s Office
- Certified Legal Intern Arapahoe County District Attorney’s Office
- Law Clerk 20th Judicial District Court (Boulder County)
- Certified Legal Intern Boulder County District Attorney’s Office
United States District Court, District of Colorado