What Is It?
Our Holiday Rides Campaign is offered on several holidays throughout the year.
Simply put, The Ferrell Law Firm will help pay for your sober ride home after a night out celebrating.
With more drivers on the road than ever before, it’s critical that we all make good decisions and help keep everyone safe.
We want to do our part to help our communities arrive alive after celebrating a holiday with alcohol.
How It Works
The program is simple. All you do is get a safe, sober ride via Uber, Lyft, or other rideshare on one of our featured holidays below and then submit your receipt to The Ferrell Law Firm. We’ll reimburse you up to $30 for your ride. Rides should start or end in Boulder, CO or the surrounding area.
After you take the ride, screenshot your receipt. Then, email the requested information (photo ID, receipt, and mailing address) to email@example.com.
2023 Free Holiday Rides
- March 17 – St Patricks Day
- May 29 – Memorial Day
- July 4 – Independence Day
- November 23 – Thanksgiving
- December 31 – New Years
What’s The Next Eligible Holiday
Thanksgiving – Eligible rides are from 8PM on Wednesday, November 22nd to 10AM on Sunday, November 26th.
Rules and Regulations
- Rides must begin or end in Boulder, CO
- Maximum value of $30 – including tip (if ride costs more, we’ll reimburse up to $30)
- Must be of legal drinking age at the time of the ride
- Submit photo ID, screenshot of receipt, and mailing address to The Ferrell Law Firm via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program is limited to 25 submissions per holiday
- Ride must be submitted within 7 days of holiday
- Applicants are asked to write a positive review for our business here.